Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twiners!

Did my title make you think that Josh and I are pregnant with twins?  I hope it did because we aren't and that is a funny trick.  I finally uploaded Halloween pictures for you to enjoy of me and Savannah as ballerinas.  Enjoy!

First things first, we carved Savannah's pumpkin a few days before Halloween!  She wouldn't
touch the pumpkin guts, she left all the fun to me.  Could I not look more out of it???
Finished product.

Savannah at the Children's Classic Halloween Party three days before Halloween.
The three of us together.
First sucker of the night.

Savannah helping us get the stroller ready.  She can't wait to go out and get CANDY!
At our first house.
Taking a break in the stroller.  Look at that loot!

All done Trick or Treating.  Savannah didn't want to pose, she wanted to get at all her candy.  Who has time for mom when suckers are waiting to be eaten.  She will be grateful for the picture when she is older.

Hope you all had a happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Team Ryan said...

You guys looked soooo cute! I LOVED your outfits. Looked like everyone was having lots of fun! Hope all is well!

Miss ya
~Margie

Clarissa Meegan said...

I am so glad you posted! You look great! And little Savannah is growing up! I'm so sorry that we didn't get to say goodbye before we left...but I hope that all is going well!

Lori said...

Savannah is getting so big! We sure miss you here!

Jenn said...

adorable :)
-jenn