During our morning outside time at work some of the kids wanted to play with the balls. The older children, the day before, threw the balls in a gated area of the playground instead of the ball area.
I was wearing a skirt so I couldn't climb the fence. I decided to jump on this huge green thing that looks a little like a garbage bin. One, two, three, jump! I landed really good, swung my legs and hopped down. The kids were so excited when I tossed the balls out. Now, time to get out of my little trap. One, two, three, jump, OUCH! I didn't pay attention to the huge hook like things sticking out of that blasted green thing and nailed my left hip/leg. Of course the second jump was more careful and was success! It hurt so bad. I didn't have a chance to look at it until I got home that night and it is maybe the size of a quarter. With all that pain it should have been the size of a bowling ball. It still smarts!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Should have been the size of a bowling ball!
Posted by
Veronica
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OUCH!! It is bigger now that a few days have past.
Post a Comment