I am putting myself in time out. I haven't been bad unless you call not blogging since Tuesday naughty. Josh and I found a place. It is small and a bit outdated but is sufficient for our needs. Get ready for this...we are moving next weekend. I am more focused on getting us ready to move than to put up blog posts and it will remain like that (unless something amazing happens that I can't contain) until after we have moved into our new apartment. Then there will be an added delay in getting things set up. I promise I won't be gone too long but say good-bye to the weekday blogging for a little while.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Time Out!!
Posted by
Veronica
at
1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow. Next weekend? Let us know if we can help with anything! Good thing for the blogging so we can keep tabs on eachother :)
Josh told me....CONGRATS!!! This is your first Utah apartment!! Cherish it!! I don't blame you for not blogging. I wouldn't either!
Yay! That's so exciting! We'd offer to help, but we're a little far away.
That is exciting. Good luck with the move. I know it can be tough with a toddler running around. I'm sure you'll enjoy making it your home.
Geez, that's a quick move, congratulations!! Post some pics when you get all moved in!
I'm dying to hear all about the move and your new place! Definitely tell us all about it and post pictures of your new place!
PS--I liked your comment on my blog. I think you stated your views very well and I completely agree. I do admit that it is a very very hard position to take, because it somewhat forces you to find a balance between upholding your religious views and upholding civil rights regardless of your religious views. Kind of fun to hear everyone's views on it, though.
we are really going to miss you and your darling family. I hope to run into you often and keep in touch though blogging.
Post a Comment