Monday, December 3, 2007

Teeth

I like my teeth. I like to keep my teeth clean and straight. I wear my retainer just about every night. So, you many ask 'why are you posting about teeth?' Well, I got a new toothbrush that I LOVE! It was free. I usually use a manual brush because I feel like I can control my brushing better. My opinion has changed. Motorized toothbrushes do a way better job when you use the right one. I am a member of buzzagent. Wondering what that is? Go to buzzagent.com to find out. Every once and a while a new product comes up that matches my profile and I will get an e-mail about it. If I like it then I join the buzz campaign. I am then sent the new product to use and to talk to people about. The toothbrush I received is the new Philips Sonicare toothbrush. It is so cool, it comes with a UV cleaner that kills harmful bacteria in 10 minutes. It has different settings that are timed so you brush for the correct length of time recommended by dentists. You can choose a clean, sensitive, or massage setting, and go care, or max care setting. After using this toothbrush for about a week I will never go back to regular brushing. My first few experiences were amusing as the vibration tickled my mouth. Josh was jealous of my toothbrush so I created him a profile on buzzagent so that if something else cool comes up he can get one too. I thank my sister, Dianna, for introducing me to this website of free stuff. Happy Brushing!

2 comments:

Ella said...

Hi Veronica, of course I remember you. I'll tell Matt you said Hi. Blogs are great, huh? I would love to offer any suggestions to help your cute daughter sleep better. My best friend is a child development specialist and I was a special needs behavioral therapist, so creating "behavior" plans are something we love to do! The behavior in this case being your daughters sleeping patterns. First, though, I need some info like how old your daughter is, what you have tried in the past, if she is nursing, what you do before bedtime with her, where she sleeps, if she used to sleep better but suddenly got worse, and anything else you think might be pertinent. Please email me at ellajespersen@gmail.com and I'll get right on that for you! I really want to help you because I know what an absolute nightmare sleeping problems can be!

cAsSy said...

I'm going there now!! I love free stuff!