Friday, February 22, 2013

Gotta Love A Good Thief!

***This post contains some disgusting bodily issues.  Read at your own discretion!***

We just found out that William Cleverly (this would be Josh) was seen at San Jose Medical Group in San Jose, California for bloody stool and an ulcer.  The bill was $1,500.  I can't believe Josh went to California on March 11, 2011 to see a doctor for bloody stool when he could have saved us travel expenses and seen a doctor here in Ogden.  That must have been a busy day for him to fly there and back making me think he was just at work in Layton.  Oh wait, that wasn't him, that was a THIEF!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Wait. Who else was telling us this? Have you been dealing with this for a long time? Someone we know has been dealing with this insurance fraud FOREVER. In fact, they even received a notice in the mail that they tested positive for AIDS(?) down in Southern California. Maybe it was the Cutlers? Sorry you guys have to deal with this crap. And sorry about Josh's bloody stool. ;) Hahahaha!

Veronica said...

No AIDS here. It sure seems like forever. The fraud came to our attention in September last year when we pre-qualified for a home loan. There was a collection on Josh's credit report. It has taken this long to get the information we needed to file a police report. Now I have to call SJ Police Department. ACK! I am sorry I have to deal with it too! Oh well, at least his stool is normal now :)

CaSsAnDuH said...

Weird. I had no idea! Josh forgets to tell me everything!