Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dear Baby # 3, Get OUT!

Dear Baby,

My due date was yesterday.  I am no fan of how stubborn you are being.  I totally thought you would come early but NO, you've taken my uterus hostage.  Give it back!  Don't you want to come out and stretch those limbs?  I don't have any room left for you inside.  Most of your movements cause me pain.  It would just be better for the both of us if you just come out, so release those ACTH and DHEA  hormones and lets get this done.  Despite my grumpy talk I do love you and I want you to be healthy and happy.  I can still want those things and want you out.  If you don't start moving out soon I am going to sick Mae on you.  You already know she doesn't care if you get a knee or elbow and she is not afraid of using her mean voice and telling you to, "Get out NOW!"

Love,
Mom

P.S. ACTH stimulates DHEA from the adrenal gland and converts it to estrogen which increases Oxytocin receptors on the uterus and the release of Oxytocin from the posterior pituitary to stimulate contractions, just so you know.

P.P.S. Happy Halloween!  Your sisters really wanted to you be here already and dressed like a witch for the big day!  You have disappointed them.  Thankfully, they told me they still love you.

3 comments:

CaSsAnDuH said...

HA HA I am so glad they still love her! I am so very ready to hop in my jeep and pick up those munchkins. I hope you start all that hormone mumbo jumbo. :) I love how stubborn she is. Pretty sure she is going to be just like me. Maybe her middle name can be Cassy!!!! I will gladly take her as a name sake.

Molly said...

You tell her, V! Well, at least you know she's not going to be a Halloween baby, right? :)

Veronica said...

Went to the doctor today to do a non-stress test. She is happy as can be. I was checked today and have again regressed and she is facing posterior! Number 3 doesn't want to come out. Doc thinks she will come next week. We shall see. I never thought I would have a baby late but apparently she needs to brew a little more.