I have noticed something quite sad with my children and other people. It is favorites. It mostly occurs in the family. One child happens to get all the praise and compliments, usually the youngest. While the other is completely shafted and ignored. I know as children grow they loose that cuteness of baby and toddlerhood but that is no excuse. Each child deserves to be noticed and loved.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This last year on Halloween we passed some teenage girls who oooh'ed and aahh'ed over jack and his pizza costume. They didn't even acknowledge Jane. After they left Jane said, I bet they thought I was a really pretty cowgirl. It made me so sad!
I am probably guilty of this. Mae is close to my heart because she came at the time I started to want a baby of my own. Don't get me wrong I fell in love with Sav at first sight but Mae was an influential part of my life. Mae having health issues causes me to worry more about her as well. Sav is so independent and cool. She is such an original that it is hard to not just sit back and watch her awesomeness. She has an amazing spirit. I love them both. I really do. They are sweet sweet girls. You have done a great job raising them. They are fun and so happy.
Post a Comment