Sunday, August 21, 2011

A 1 year old with a 4 year old attitude

Mae has been ONE for 23 days! Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Heart! She is the sweetest little bug and SO exasperating. Her sister has shown her the perfect example of what a 4 year old should be like and Mae does her very best to follow it. Who knew a 1 year old could be so good at it. We celebrated her birthday in Burley, Idaho. I had grand ideas for her birthday cake. I ended up not making one. Who has time when during a very busy week with watching kids and keeping Jack (and his sprained ankle) happy. Plus we were going out of town. We drove up for the Spudman Triathlon. Mae devoured a delicious ice cream bowl after dinner in celebration.

Is this okay mom?
Awesome! You all know this is mine, I don't share.

Grandpa Bill came in first place in his division! Go Grandpa! It made me considering doing a triathlon. I was so busy keeping track of the kiddies that I forgot to take pictures. This is one of three.

No comments: