* Warning* This post and accompanying pictures is inappropriate for persons under 18. Adult supervision is required.
All over the world women wrap after giving birth. So do I. I hate that feeling of extra stretchy skin hanging down and getting in the way. Gosh, I sound like that song about Ears (with my own variation).
"Does your stomach hang low? Does it wobble to a fro? Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow? Can you throw it over your shoulder like a Continental Soldier? Does you stomach hang low?"
I felt like that after having Savannah. Not after Mae! I wised up.
I was first introduced to wrapping by my neighbor, Cheryl. I lived across the street from her when we first moved to Utah. She had a baby at the end of the summer of 2007. She said she wrapped using an old sheet cut in strips. I am not that coordinated!
After googling wrapping I found Belly Bandit.
Their cheapest design is $45.95 and their most expensive is $79.98. I figure all you are buying is the brand name and cute design/fabric. When you are the only one seeing it what is the big deal?
Their cheapest design is $45.95 and their most expensive is $79.98. I figure all you are buying is the brand name and cute design/fabric. When you are the only one seeing it what is the big deal? Then I found my hearts desire, Wink. I LOVE LOVE LOVE WINK! I used their belly band ($28.99) after Mae.
I bought two for $12 more than what I would pay for one of Belly Bandit's cheapest. Post baby number three I want to get something more. I am thinking about their postpartum bikini or the tummy tuck blaster.

I bought two for $12 more than what I would pay for one of Belly Bandit's cheapest. Post baby number three I want to get something more. I am thinking about their postpartum bikini or the tummy tuck blaster.
(tummy tuck blaster)
These are more expensive than belly bands but all products by Wink are medical grade and AWESOME!
Ultimately, I think everyone should wrap!

4 comments:
Ummm, hello, you read my mind. I've been meaning to email you about these! Tell me more!
I thought wrapping was GREAT. Thank you for sending me a Wink after Liam was born!
I have been wondering about this. I think it will be more comfortable postpartum to have the pressure applied to my uterus and abdomen. Depending on what happens on Friday at the shower I might have to order myself one (or two).
LJ, you just need to get one or two. It helps with swelling, gives support so you don't feel like your stomach is hanging around your knees, and it helps you get back to pre-pregnancy size. Heck! I used it to help me get back into regular clothes faster. Not that I am an avid exerciser, it helped that when I did workout. I felt secure in my clothes not exposed. Let me know if you have specific questions.
Post a Comment