Vannah loves to get her face painted. A few weeks ago we went to the South Ogden Days Carnival. If you remember I won free tires because of the South Ogden Days. (Go Me!! I can't help but toot my horn for that.) At the carnival Vannah and I turned into to beautiful butterfiles. Thankfully I got to skip the whole cocoon thing for two weeks.Savannah was absolutely thrilled when she finished getting painted and saw I was getting painted too. During the rest of the day I looked around and didn't see any other adult with face paint. Those squares!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Butterfly Twins
Posted by
Veronica
at
3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was on the phone with Josh when you two were getting painted. Mae sounded totally left out and disgruntled. She wanted a pretty face too!!
I would have done her face but I was told children need to be at least 1 year old to be painted.
Post a Comment