Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Le Fracais

Yesterday was the first day of classes for the new semester. I am determined to finish my degree as fast as I possibly can. I am taking:


Le Francais

and

Geography

All I have to do after this semester is take one more under division class (life science) and test out of the computer literacy and then it is all about my degree. I am so excited. I just hope that I can take my dance classes while pregnant. NOTE: that was not an announcement because I am not pregnant but hope to be very soon.

3 comments:

webster said...

cool! what do you want to get your degree in?

Molly said...

Yay! I was JUST thinking about you this morning! I was thinking that 1) I hadn't heard from you in a long time, 2) I hoped you'd be pregnant soon, 3) I wish you guys could come out here after we have our baby, but 4) we're actually due to come out there even though that's not happening anytime soon with the new baby and the hubby having no job, and 5) that your parents really need to find a way to get out there to Utah to visit you guys. See? I really thought about you a lot this morning!

Good luck with school!

Veronica said...

see my next post Whitney