Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eyes Come In All Shades

I woke up this morning to do my paper routes with my left eye cemented shut with goop!  NASTY!  This is my first run in with pink eye.  I am a little surprised I haven't gotten it before seeing as how I work in day care.  I had to go to the urgent care to get eye drops today.  All in all it cost over $100.  I was tempted to wait until Monday but that is a little risky.  Pink eye gets bad fast and I caught it early. 

2 comments:

Molly said...

Poor girl. Definitely good you caught it early. I hope for your sake and your little family's sake it goes away quickly!

the5johnsons said...

Oh man, I feel bad for you. Medical care is so darn expensive. I just found this magical stuff at the health food store that seems to work miracles. It is called silver hydrosol and they say that you can put it into your eye and make pink eye go away.