The first weekend of November my cousin, Celeste, and her daughter, Ava, came to visit as they were moving to Colorado.
(me, Savannah, Ava, and Celeste)
The night they slept over Ava climbed out of her Pack n' Play while Savannah watched. That was all it took! Savannah was climbing out of her crib like a pro. We decided we better convert her crib to a toddler bed ASAP. Savannah took to the change like a champ! There goes one more thing off the "I am not a baby anymore" list. Now we just need to work a little harder on the potty.



6 comments:
I love the Cleverly tattoo on the back of the dolls head. Very classy. I think I might get one now too!
I didn't know her bed could do that. Cool!
Go Savannah! I can't believe she is so old already.
Look how long her hair is getting! Wow!
AW! She's so big!
awww she is so cute :)
VERONICA!!!! I found you again....I've added you to our blog list. Hope all is well. Savannah is so big. It feels like yesterday when you got locked out of your Sedona apt and came to hang out while you were feeling sick (pregnant).
Post a Comment