Monday, November 17, 2008

Completely Violated!

(Savannah taken by surprise at 3.5 months)

I was completely violated this morning.  I got out of the shower, toweled off, and went into my room to get dressed.  I was rubbing lotion on my legs when I looked up to see what looked like a shadow of a head that quickly moved in the tiny space in-between my bedroom blinds.  I wrapped a towel around me, hurried to the window and pulled the blinds away only to see a figure hurrying out of the window.  WHAT THE HECK!?!?!  By now I am shaking because I was being spied on by a peeping tom and he saw me NAKED!  Just thinking about it gives me shivers.  I wrapped myself in my robe and opened the sliding door in my living room and yelled "Get out of here!  If I ever catch you looking at me again I am calling the POLICE!"  I got ahold of Josh and told him what happened.  I called the police and reported that dirty man.  We are moving for sure now, as soon as possible, I don't feel safe here anymore.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my gosh! Veronica, that is so scary! I'm glad that you 1) yelled at him and 2) called the police. I hope you find another place really soon.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Veronica, that is seriously the scariest thing I have ever heard. Sounds like you handled it well. Geesh.

cAsSy said...

Holy crap! Scary stuff V. Move asap!

the keele's said...

ewe sick. yea, huh mooooooove away! yuck. sorry that happend. scary!

the5johnsons said...

I hope that you carry around pepper spray. I am glad that you are moving. It's too bad that there are such creeps in the world