Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just happened upon it...

So, I have mentioned already that among a few things I am an aspiring stained glass maker.
 Well, I happened upon a store today in Layton that offers classes on doing stained glass!  I am so excited!  They are completely affordable and will help get me in the door.  The only problem is that they don't offer classes at times I could make it because Josh is in school on those days!  If I got a babysitter it would make the classes too expensive.
 I am determined to get started I just have to figure out how.  It may take a while but it will happen!  I will let you know when I am ready to take orders.

6 comments:

cAsSy said...

Go to a craft store and buy a mini kit. I have done some as gifts and I think they turn out pretty good.

Dianna said...

That's cool, you should definitely do it when you can!

cAsSy said...

Hey slacker! How about another post!?!?

Shauna said...

Veronica~
You have me on your Friends and Family (blog roll), but I need your email so I can send you an *invite*! I have Josh's but not yours. I noticed (as your SIL did!) that you haven't posted in awhile--assuming you're super busy, but hoping all is well???
Hugs,
~Aunt Shauna

the5johnsons said...

Hey, I just wanted to say hi. I miss you guys in the ward. I bet Savanna is getting big.

Veeda said...

so cool. I can't wait to see what you make!