Friday, November 16, 2007

I love reading blogs!

I never thought I would be a blog lover. Ever since my sister in law, Molly Aufdermauer, told me about her blog and other friends of mine from California joined in the blog craze my eyes have been opened! I get on the computer just to check out what my friends and family are doing some days. I hesitated in creating a blog because I decided before I did I needed a really good URL. I mean, I have a reputation to uphold. Well, with the help of my husband (Josh) I found one that I love! Welcome to Cleverly Corner! Here you will get a sneak peek into the life of my family. Ready...set...here we go!!!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hee. I'm excited you're on here. :) I, too, check everyone's blogs almost every day. Now we get to see what you guys are up to!

cAsSy said...

you should read our blog too!! not nearly as exciting as yours...kids make everything cool...but its something to read if your bored.